- Every Seat Counts
- We will be supporting special Democratic candidates in red, blue and purple states, at all levels of government.
- Our goal is to eliminate all safe seats for Republicans and push the party towards a fifty-state strategy.
- Flip State Legislatures/Governorships Blue
- We will seek to support state-level candidates who can flip state legislatures and governorships blue across the United States, with an eye towards ending the practice of gerrymandering.
Raise Money: Our candidates are often new to the political scene, and they need money in order to develop name recognition and build a campaign. Progressivism wins when the message is made loud and clear. Unfortunately, "loud and clear" costs money. We raise money for our special candidates in order to amplify their voices and win seats.
Help Candidates Build Their Network: We connect our candidates with highly reputable and invaluable resources, including campaign managers, tech gurus, media savvy firms, etc.
50-State Strategy: If Republicans want any seat, anywhere and at any level of government, they should have to fight for it. We believe in full-court pressure, because we believe that the message of progressivism wins when it's delivered properly. We are the party of the people. We just have to make our message heard.
Please sign up for our mailing list!
1. Fundraisers! We've got two coming up soon.
- Baton Rouge, LA: October 13, 5-7 PM - Contact Us for Details
- Los Angeles: November 4th, 8-11 PM, Brack Shop Tavern (Downtown LA)
- Which happens to be Kipp's birthday. Which he's using to shamelessly guilt you into attending.
- TBD: Fundraisers in San Francisco, New York, and Washington DC
2. Candidate Support
- Our first candidate, Vi Lyles, won her primary (AGAINST THE INCUMBENT MAYOR!) and became the first African-American woman to win a primary for mayor in Charlotte, North Carolina. She is poised to win the general election and become the first African-American female mayor of Charlotte.
- We began promoting her campaign very early, when a campaign needs momentum the most. If you helped us, you helped her!
- We've donated thousands of dollars to our candidates in Virginia. Virginia's state house races this year are crucial, and will have a tremendous impact both for the state and for stopping Trumpism.
- Here's why:
- Here's why:
- We also raised thousands of dollars via a fundraiser in DC. This fundraiser was hosted by Georgetown Law professors, who spoke to the importance of state-level politics.
- THERE'S MORE. STAY TUNED!!!